Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Warehouse Manager coordinates, manages, and supports all purchasing logistics associated with food and beverage operations.¬ The Manager is responsible for inventory control, reviewing the Open Receiver monthly, scanning invoices and emailing in accordance to AP policy, correcting and updating problem invoices in OnBase computer program, and payroll and time management of employees. The Manager is responsible for conducting oneself in a manner that exemplifies excellent guest service to all internal and external guests and vendors at all times. They are also responsible for creating a ‚€œcan do‚€ culture in the warehouse and creating a positive and productive environment for the warehouse employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining and properly controlling the Warehouse budget, and reviewing the budget with Senior Management on a monthly basis.
- Work with a spirit of cooperation with all other entities, vendors and employees using the loading dock.
- Assists other teams and departments in delivery and pick up of restaurant equipment and materials.
- Assist the restaurant managers with vendors and Coupa
- Manages a staff of 20+ employees and promoting a positive workplace for them.
- Responsible for proper accounting, inventory and payment of all products, and coordination with the corporate purchasing department to ensure competitive pricing.
- Reviews the Open Receiver Report each month, properly correcting Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Works with OnBase, along with the AP department to ensure all invoices are received correctly and paid in a timely manner.
- Properly receives product daily, and checks for quality.
- Assists with loading bins, cleaning bins and dumping trash.
- Ensures a timely delivery of high quality products to respective operations.
- Maintains and communicates all shipping schedules as coordinated with other mountain operations departments.
- Receives all invoices into Stratton and Warren on a timely basis, and is in accordance with S.O.X. procedures.
- Ensures all invoices are scanned and emailed to AP on a daily basis.
- Emails Managers and Chefs at all outlets the proper receiving worksheets and invoices on a daily basis. Ensures the cleanliness of all Warehouse areas in accordance with health code standards.
- Ensures orders are checked in correctly.
- Manages special event logistical coordination.
- Responsible for the delivery and moving of equipment, materials, product and furniture (indoor and outdoor) on a frequent basis to and from restaurants. Repairs and maintains food storage bins.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must obtain a valid Colorado Driver's License upon hire.
- Must pass a background check
- High School Diploma.
- Basic computer skills.
- 3 years of experience in high volume warehouse and purchasing logistics or equivalent. Previous guest service experience. 3 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Must be fluent in English
- Serv¬ Safe Certification.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.¬
- Prior experience in the food service industry.
- Knowledge of OnBase.
- Knowledge Coupa Purchasing system.
- MS Office experience.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail ‚€“ a place that‚€™s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 132221